miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

what I do in the week

On tuesday I go to the GYM in the morning and I go to the university for 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
On thursday I study and I go to dance class in the evening.

On Weekend:

On saturday I go to the movies with my friends at 7:oo and then go to the disco at noon.
On sunday I go to church wiht my family in the morning.


Special days answer these questions and write a
Paragraph about yo. Follow the model
.


What`s your name?
What`s your favorite month of
The year and why?
What`s your favorite day of the
Week? Why?
What`s your favorite day of the year?
What do you eat of drink on that day?
What do you do or where do you go?
When is your birthday?
When were you born?
How old are you?
You can add more questions
If you want to………
Hello, My name is angelica gonzalez. My favorite month of the year is August that is the month of holidays. My favorite day of the week is Friday that begins this weekend and get out much. My favorite day in the year is my birthday. That say I eat cake and drink some whisky. We celebrate my birthday at home with my family and friends. My birhtday is on may 10th. I was born in 1986. I`m 23 years old and this
year I`m going to be 24th.

1 comentario:

  1. My Favorite month is August too Because that's Me & My Boyfriends anniversary. We've been together for 3 years already :)

    ResponderEliminar