jueves, 28 de enero de 2010

Hi, there! My name’s Angelica Gonzalez but you can call me ange. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I live in Maracaibo, in ciudadela faria . I’m 23 years old and I study accounting at URBE . My favorite subjects is accounting. .

I love exercising, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza , chocolate, my family and listening to pop

I hate sushi and onions, listening to hip hop, the people false, the violence and injustice

¨About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write so so , but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario